A personalised online Bahasa Melayu programme designed for international school students who need real BM confidence — speaking, reading, writing, and exams — step by step, with bilingual support when needed. 专为国际学校学生设计的1对1线上国文课程。一步一步建立真正的国文自信 — 听、说、读、写、考试一应俱全,需要时提供华语 / 英语双语辅助。
In January 2026, Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim announced a landmark policy under the National Education Development Plan 2026–2035.
Every Malaysian student — regardless of school type — is now required to study and sit for Bahasa Melayu. This includes students at international schools and private schools — regardless of which BM syllabus they follow.
2026 年 1 月,首相 Anwar Ibrahim 宣布了《2026–2035 年国家教育发展计划》中的一项重大政策。
无论就读何种学校,所有马来西亚学生都必须修读国文并参加考试 — 包括国际学校与私立学校,不论使用哪一套国文课纲。
"All education streams must make Bahasa Melayu compulsory. Even those in international schools must sit for the SPM Bahasa Melayu examination."
「所有教育体系都必须将国文设为必修科。即使是国际学校的学生,也必须参加 SPM 国文考试。」
— PM Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, January 2026 — 首相拿督斯里安华,2026年1月
BM tuition exists — but almost none of it is built for international school students. That's exactly why we started IGCSE BM. 市场上有许多国文补习班 — 但几乎没有一个真正为国际学校学生设计。这正是我们创办 IGCSE BM 的原因。
Most children don't dislike Bahasa Melayu because they are weak. They struggle because: 大多数孩子不是因为差才讨厌国文,他们之所以痛苦,是因为:
That's why we built this programme differently. Instead of forcing children to memorise vocabulary and grammar blindly, we focus on: 所以我们打造了不一样的课程。我们不让孩子死记单词与语法,而是聚焦于:
IGCSE BM was built by a team of dedicated Bahasa Melayu educators with a combined teaching experience of over 15 years. We wanted to create something that didn't exist in the market — a BM programme designed specifically for international school students, taught in a way that actually makes sense to them. IGCSE BM 由一群充满热忱的国文教育者打造,团队拥有 15 年以上的累积教学经验。我们想要创造一个市场上不存在的东西 — 一个真正为国际学校学生设计、并以他们能理解的方式来教的国文课程。
Our goal is simple: every child who joins us should leave each lesson feeling a little more capable than when they started. BM doesn't have to be a struggle. With the right approach, it becomes a language they can genuinely use — and even enjoy. 我们的目标很简单:每个孩子上完每一堂课后,都比上课前更有自信一点。学国文不一定要痛苦。用对方法,它就能成为一门孩子真正会用 — 甚至会喜欢的语言。
Not drilling. Not memorising. Real confidence, built the right way. 不是死练。不是死记。用对的方式,建立真正的自信。
Children learn to communicate before memorising rules — building confidence naturally from lesson one.让孩子在背规则之前先学会表达 — 从第一堂课开始自然建立自信。
No fixed classroom pace. Every lesson adapts to your child's speed, level, and understanding.没有固定的课堂节奏。每堂课都依您孩子的速度、程度与理解力调整。
Teachers explain difficult concepts in Mandarin or English when necessary — understanding always comes first.老师在必要时用华语或英语解释难点 — 先确保孩子听懂。
A clear progression from beginner BM all the way to upper-primary exam confidence.从零基础到小学高年级备考都有清晰的进阶路径。
Parents can revisit every lesson and track improvement month by month — full transparency.家长可随时回看课堂、月月追踪进步 — 完全透明。
Storytelling, roleplay, visuals, speaking drills, projects — never just sitting and listening.故事、角色扮演、视觉教材、口语练习、专题作品 — 绝不只是坐着听课。
Mistakes are corrected supportively — never through fear or pressure. Safe environment to grow.出错时温柔纠正 — 绝不靠恐惧或压力。安全的成长环境。
We focus on sustainable language growth, not short-term memorisation before exams.我们专注于长期可持续的语言能力,而非考前临时抱佛脚。
Most BM tuition is built for SPM. We built ours specifically for international school students — regardless of which BM syllabus their school uses. 大部分国文补习都是为 SPM 设计的。我们的课程专为国际学校学生打造 — 无论他们的学校使用哪一套课纲。
Every step is designed to make BM learning effective, enjoyable, and stress-free. 每一步都旨在让学习国文有效、愉快、无压力。
We assess your child's BM level and provide a full written report — strengths, gaps, and personalised plan.我们评估孩子的国文水平,并提供完整书面报告 — 长处、弱点、个性化学习计划。
A personalised roadmap built around your child's level, pace, and goals — not a generic syllabus.围绕孩子的程度、节奏与目标量身打造 — 不是一套死的课程。
Fun, interactive, fully focused on your child. Via Zoom or VooV — no travel, just learning.有趣、互动、全程专注于您的孩子。Zoom 或 VooV — 不用奔波,只管学习。
Every session recorded and sent to parents. Rewatch anytime — for revision or progress tracking.每堂课全程录影并发送给家长。随时回看 — 复习或追踪进度。
Purpose-built, visual, and calibrated to your child's exact level — every lesson. 每堂课都用专门设计、视觉化、并针对您孩子程度的教材。
[ Add material image or preview ][ 添加教材图片或预览 ]
[ Add material image or preview ][ 添加教材图片或预览 ]
[ Add material image or preview ][ 添加教材图片或预览 ]
Four levels, clearly structured. Every level builds directly on the last. 4 个清晰的级别,环环相扣。每个级别都建立在前一个的基础上。
Because it's 1-on-1, the teacher never has to split attention. Your child gets full focus for all 40 minutes — every single session. 因为是 1对1,老师从不需要分心。您的孩子在每一堂课的 40 分钟里都获得完全的专注。
100% focused on your child — no distractions or competing for time100% 专注于您的孩子 — 没有干扰或时间分配问题
Slow down on tough parts, speed past easy ones — your child's tempo难的地方慢下来,简单的快速过 — 孩子的节奏
No fear of asking questions or making mistakes in front of classmates不怕在同学面前提问或出错
Immediate correction & feedback — improvement happens session by session即时纠正与反馈 — 每堂课都看到进步
Spend time on what your child actually needs — nothing wasted花时间在孩子真正需要的地方 — 不浪费
We believe parents deserve full visibility into their child's learning — not just a monthly "they're doing well" update. 我们相信家长应该对孩子的学习有完整可见性 — 不只是每月一句"还不错"的更新。
Replay anytime to reinforce what was learned随时回看以巩固所学
What we covered, how your child did, what's next本堂学了什么、孩子表现如何、下一步学什么
Light, focused practice — never overwhelming轻量、精准的练习 — 绝不让孩子负担
Ask anything anytime — we're always here for you随时提问 — 我们永远都在
⭐ "That confidence shift changes everything." ⭐ ⭐ 「那份自信的转变,改变了一切。」 ⭐
"My daughter used to completely avoid BM. Now she voluntarily speaks BM during class and even tries using new words at home." 「我女儿以前完全不碰国文。现在她主动在课上开口,回家还主动尝试用新词汇。」
"The recordings helped us see actual improvement month by month. The confidence difference is very obvious — we can see it ourselves." 「课堂录影让我们月月看到真实的进步。自信心的变化非常明显 — 我们自己都看得出来。」
"My son finally stopped fearing karangan after joining. The structure made a huge difference — he actually enjoys writing now." 「我儿子加入后终于不再害怕作文了。有系统真的差很多 — 他现在居然喜欢写作了。」
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. 填写以下表格,我们将在 24 小时内回复您。
It only takes one assessment to change the way your child sees BM forever. Start with a free, no-pressure conversation — and see for yourself. 一次评估,就能改变孩子看待国文的方式。从一次免费、零压力的沟通开始 — 您将亲眼见证。